This is an exciting opportunity to excel in community pharmacy working with a very supportive and innovative organisation, committed to excellence in healthcare.
UFS Dispensaries Ltd. is seeking an experienced Pharmacy Manager to join the team at our Melton UFS Pharmacy in a full-time capacity.
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership to the pharmacy staff in the delivery of excellent customer service and growth of the pharmacy as a health care destination.
Outcomes and Responsibilities
- Be an effective and inspiring leader
- Position UFS as a health care destination
- Provide quality care and services in a Forward Pharmacy model
- Lead innovation in health care and embrace change
- Continute to learn and develop
- A high level of clinical knowledge and demonstrated willingness to maintain and expand that knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to create new relationships and manage existing ones, building customer loyalty
- Demonstrated experience in leading and inspiring a team to achieve success in a fast-changing and competitive market
- Experience and ability in setting, monitoring and managing budgets and other key business management indicators
- Demonstrated customer service focus, including experience ineffective counselling and interactions with customers/patients
Applicants must demonstrate flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service including high quality professional services and advice.
For further information contact Tony Diamond on 5327 7767
For a position description and to apply online visit our website at www.ufs.com.au/careers
CLOSING DATE: 17/02/2019
« Back to Latest Careers
| Back to the top