As the COVID-19 situation develops, we are implementing additional changes in our pharmacies, to protect the health of our teams, members, customers and the wider community. Additional changes effective immediately include
- Having a concierge stationed at the entrance to each pharmacy to screen customers before they enter to determine if they are ‘at risk’ (i.e. have symptoms of respiratory illness or meet the criteria of contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, overseas travel or contact with overseas travellers). Patients determined to be ‘at risk’ will be asked to wait outside and and we will make alternative arrangements to assist them.
- Before entering the pharmacy, all customers are requested to sanitise their hands with the sanitiser provided.
- Restricting the number of patients in the pharmacy, to enable appropriate spatial distancing.
- We are asking all customers to
– avoid handling products un-necessarily and to
– use contactless cards for payment where possible.
Thank you for your continued understanding as we implement these measures