UFS Dispensaries is proud to be running a COVID-19 testing clinic and a COVID-19 vaccination clinic in central Ballarat at 309 Dana Street (corner of Doveton Street) and to be offering AstraZeneca vaccinations at most UFS pharmacies.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented measures in our pharmacies, to protect the health of our teams, members, customers and the wider community. These measures include
- Advising customers not to enter if they have respiratory symptoms (sore throat, shortness of breath, fever, runny nose or cough) or have been advised to isolate. Patients determined to be ‘at risk’ will be asked to wait outside and and we will make alternative arrangements to assist them.
- On entering the pharmacy, all customers are requested to sanitise their hands with the sanitiser provided.
- Restricting the number of patients in the pharmacy, to enable appropriate spatial distancing.
- We are asking all customers to – avoid handling products un-necessarily and to – use contactless cards for payment where possible.
- Masks are required to be worn in our pharmacies whenever mandated by the Victorian Government, except where a medical exemption applies.
- During periods when masks are no longer mandatory for entry to our pharmacies, customers are requested to wear masks when entering a consulting room for services such as ear piercing, blood pressure checks, Impromy consultations, etc.
- Providing QR codes at entrances to all locations for customers to scan on entry, as well as a manual sign-in slip for those unable to scan the QR Code, as per State Government requirements.
Thank you for your continued understanding as we operate with these measures in place.
If you have any cold or fly symptoms, it is important to be tested for COVID-19. Click here for more details about the testing clinic in Ballarat.