In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have implemented additional changes in our pharmacies, to protect the health of our teams, members, customers and the wider community. Additional changes include
- Advising customers not to enter if they have respiratory symptoms (sore throat, shortness of breath, fever, runny nose or cough) or have been advised to isolate. Patients determined to be ‘at risk’ will be asked to wait outside and and we will make alternative arrangements to assist them.
- On entering the pharmacy, all customers are requested to sanitise their hands with the sanitiser provided.
- Restricting the number of patients in the pharmacy, to enable appropriate spatial distancing.
- We are asking all customers to
– avoid handling products un-necessarily and to
– use contactless cards for payment where possible.
Thank you for your continued understanding as we implement these measures.
If you have any cold or fly symptoms, it is important to be tested for COVID-19. Click here for more details about the testing clinic in Ballarat.