UFS Pharmacies currently have stock of single use disposable masks and re-usable cloth masks, including children’s size, in store and online here.
The best way to protect against coronavirus (COVID-19) is being fully vaccinated, wearing a face mask, keeping 1.5 metres apart, washing your hands often, and coughing or sneezing into your elbow or tissue.
Safe mask habits:
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after touching your mask
- Never use a dirty or damaged mask
- Check your mask does not have holes or a valve*
- Make sure your mask covers your mouth, nose and chin, and that there are no gaps on the sides
- Avoid touching your mask while you are wearing it
- Take care when you take your mask off – unhook it from your ears and pull it away from your face
- Wash reusable fabric masks in hot, soapy water after each use
- Put your disposable mask straight in the rubbish bin after you take it off, taking the time to cut the straps off, so that our sea mammals aren’t harmed if disposed face masks end up in waterways.
- Wash your hands after removing the mask.
* Masks with valves only filter air going in, so they only protect you and not others.
For more information on masks, go to: