UFS membership is for everyone who wants pharmacy and medical care with attractive discounts and access to fantastic and convenient services. Most members are attracted to the 20% savings, however, there is much more value to gain from your UFS membership.
Discounts, Discounts and More Discounts!
UFS members save 20% discount off all retail prices at UFS Pharmacies (excluding restricted PBS prescriptions, boutique cosmetics, hire services, community benefit items sold at cost and Treloar’s Coffee House). Over the course of a year, membership can save you and your family members hundreds of dollars.
- 20% discount at UFS Pharmacies.
- 15% discount at Cherub Cards & Gifts.
- 15% discount on products and 10% discount on services from Peace & Quiet (UFS’ Day Spa & Well-being Centre).
- 10% discount off boutique cosmetics such as Dior, Lancôme and Clarins products.
- 10% discount for UFS Medical patients off the gap payment.
- 25% discount from November 25 until Christmas Eve at all UFS Pharmacies.
- 20% discount from November 25 until Christmas Eve at Cherub Cards & Gifts.
- 7.5% discount on Australian Unity Health Insurance (conditions apply).
UFS members have access to an ever expanding range of member services. These services are either provided free to members or offered at substantially discounted prices. These services include:
- Baby Club and Maternal & Child Health Nurse (Bridge Mall UFS Pharmacy)
- Ear Piercing (selected stores only)
- Weight Management Programs (selected stores only)
- Health Care Aid & Equipment Hire (Bacchus Marsh UFS Pharmacy, Bridge Mall UFS Pharmacy and Sturt Street UFS Pharmacy)
We’re Open Late For Your Convenience
You and your kids aren’t always sick between the hours of 9am to 5pm and that these days working late can mean forgetting to pick up a prescription before the close of business. So, UFS is open late at the following pharmacies:
MemberCare News (members only catalogue)
UFS produces its own members' newsletter which is mailed directly to members twice a year. MemberCare News is a great way of keeping in contact with members, communicating great specials and telling you all about new products and services.
Friendly Society Dispensaries are situated right throughout Australia. Most dispensaries will honour your membership card – entitling you to discount wherever you might be. You can view a list of Friendly Society Dispensaries here.
Attending The Annual General Meeting
As a member you are entitled to attend and vote at our Annual General Meeting, usually held in November each year. If you wish to receive our annual report or notice of AGM simply login to the secure membership section here.
Your membership card will be posted to you after joining as a new member. Your partner and dependant children under 18 years (full-time student children under 25 years) are entitled to discount, and can apply to receive their own card. A dependant adult requiring full-time care is also able to register as a dependant. We require membership cards to be presented for scanning when commencing any transaction.
If you have lost your membership card or require additional cards simply login to the secure membership section located at the top right hand corner of the navigation bar.
UFS Dispensaries provides free delivery in urban areas of Ballarat, Melton and Bacchus Marsh for members who require special assistance or urgent prescription pick-up and delivery. Postal service is also available on request.