Directions For Use
Adults and children over 6 years of age.
Use 1 to 2 sprays repeated two to three times a day when necessary. Maximum 6 sprays per day.
Do not use for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children unless advised by a doctor. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
How to use:
1. Remove bottle from carton.
2. Remove cap and prime pump several times.
3. Blow nose gently.
4. Keep head upright. Hold the bottle firmly. Insert the nozzle into one nostril, closing the other nostril with a finger.
5. Depress pump firmly and sniff deeply.
6. Always make sure you replace the protective cap to keep the nozzle clean.
7. Pump pack should only be used by one person.