December 2020 marks 140 years since UFS Dispensaries was first formed. We’re celebrating this significant milestone by giving our members the chance to win one of the following :
- 1 x $1400 eftpos card
- 10 x $140 UFS gift cards
If you’re into history, you can read a little more about our heritage here.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Celebrating 140 years of UFS competition
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to all financial UFS Dispensaries Ltd members who make a purchase (excluding prescriptions) at any UFS Pharmacy or online at ufs.com.au/shop during the month of December, 2020. Employees of UFS Dispensaries Ltd and their immediate families are not eligible to enter (immediate family is defined as a partner/spouse and/or dependent children).
- Entry into the draw is automatic on making a purchase at a UFS Pharmacy or online at ufs.com.au
- Sales of all scheduled medications must be in accordance with pharmacy regulations and company policy.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The prize winners will be notified by telephone, email or post.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The prize will be collected from a nominated UFS Pharmacy. The prizes available are 1 x $1400 EFTPOS Card and 10 x $140 UFS Pharmacy gift cards.
- The promoter reserves the right to request the winner to provide proof of identity at the time of collection. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
- Competition runs from Tuesday 1 December to Thursday 31 December 2020.
- Competition will be drawn Monday 18 January 2021 at the UFS Central Office. The winners will be selected at random.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to have tampered with the entry process.
- The value is in Australian dollars.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, or forfeiting, or not claiming a prize by Friday 19 February 2021. For any prize that remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will redraw the prize on Monday 22 February 2021.