Getting your flu shot at a UFS Pharmacy
- Flu vaccinations are FREE from 1 June, 2022 to 10 July, 2022 (as per the State Government announcement)
- The flu injection is administered by an immunisation accredited pharmacist or nurse
- Your national immunisation record for vaccinations received at a UFS pharmacy will be updated in the same way it would be if you received the vaccination by a GP
- While children between the ages of 10 – 16 years are able to receive the flu vaccination at a UFS pharmacy, we recommend that anxious children between these ages receive the vaccine by a GP. Children up to the age of 10 years need to visit their GP for the vaccine
- To book an appointment to receive the flu vaccination, please use the links below.